I’ve been nominated by Author Merri Prudich Halma for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’, where a character in one of my novels has to answer ten questions about themselves. I’ve chosen Stacie, from my Alone series, (books Alone and Lone). And I also nominate the following authors:
Tell me about yourself and your world.
My world is a post apocalyptic world. Creatures roam it that used to be human but are infected with a disease which causes hunger, rage and strength. I have only survived this long by luck, hope and ruthlessness. I used to be a happy go lucky teenager, in a world that was in the midst of war but I had my family so I was ok but when that all changed so did I. I became a survivor. Then I met the Crushers and I became something else altogether.
2. What would you change about yourself if you could? What would keep?
I would change the fact that I am infected and now a freak. I hunger like the creatures do but I still feel human in my mind. I would if I could like to keep my strength and abilities that come with being infected but the two come in hand with each other.
3. Describe your favorite activity.
Hunting – Its a way of life now, if I don’t hunt and catch food then I don’t eat. Which is bad in two ways, starving myself is uncomfortable but not life threatening for me but it is for others because it awakens the hunger inside me, the need to feed, the need for blood and flesh.
4. If you could write your own story, how would you change it?
I would make it a happy and romantic story. Being infected means I can’t love anyone or be intimate which is something I crave and miss. I would make a story where I would get married, have kids and live happily ever after.
5. What is the one person you can always depend on to be there for you?
Ollie, he is the little brother I never had and knows me better than I do sometimes. He can snap me out of trances that no one else can reach me in. He is Ollie, my Ollie, my little brother.
6. Who most annoys you?
Amanda, and I have good reasons why.
7. Who do you have to protect?
Cain, my sister Tanya’s son. He was born into this horrible world and I swore to keep him safe.
8. What motivates you to get up in the morning?
The people I want to keep safe, the feeling of if I don’t I will fail them and the promises I made.
9. If you could sit down with coffee with your author, what would you talk about?
Why she put me through hell. I mean really??? You sadistic cow bag.
For the authors I have tagged to answer 🙂
1) Describe yourself in five words.
2) what is your world like to live in?
3) what is your favourite hobby?
4) what would you change about yourself and the world you live in and why?
5) who is your best friend? Where did you meet?
6) why do you get up in the morning? What is your sole purpose in life?
7) who do you dislike and why?
8) what is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
9) if you could write your story again what would you change and keep?
10) what would you tell your author if you could contact them?
Thanks for taking part, hope you enjoyed it.