Random things about me (Stolen from Lily Luchesi on Facebook, I mean it just seemed too fun to not play).
2. The first car that was officially yours? Ford Fiesta.
3. Three grocery items you don’t run out of? Nothing – I run out of everything lol.
4. When did you start doing your own laundry? Eleven.
5. If you could, would you go to secondary school again? Nope, no thanks, never again, hated it.
6. Can you parallel park in under 3 moves? Sometimes.
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know about? I dont think anything would shock people, I’ve worked a lot of places but on place I would like to ‘see’ behind the scenes is a scientists job.
8. Do you think aliens are real? Yes but I’m not sure I want them to be, they scare me.
9. Can you drive a stick shift? Huh? If it means manual then yes lol.
10. Guilty reality TV show pleasure? Towie but only occasionally.
11. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too hot, I hate the cold.
12. When the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors? Yes but only if my family are with me and yes because money and governments have ruined this world and it would be nicer for the world to start again.
13. Sweet or salty? Sweet.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath? Yes with a good book.
15. Do you consider yourself to be strong? Strong willed, strong minded, sometimes strong physically when needed. So yes I guess.
16. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy? Drive like idiots, pretend their nice when they clearly are not, judge a book by its cover.
17. Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives people insane? Get hyper easy, can blow hot and cold depending on whether I’m in the writing mood or social mood.
18. Do you have any birthmarks? Don’t think so.
19. Favorite childhood game? Playing Reptile Revolution with my best friend, which was basically a dinosaur reinactment based on Jurassic park but kid friendly.
20. Do you talk to yourself? Sometimes, but I rarely listen when I clearly should.
21. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles? No.
22. Would you go on a reality show? If the money was worth it, to make my families life better, if not then no.
23. Tea or coffee? Tea or a mocha.
24. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? Forensic scientist.
25. No matter how much money you have or don’t have, what are you an absolute snob about? Books, I have to have the latest one I’m interested in before anyone else.
Hehe that was fun, why don’t you copy and paste these questions and write out your own, its too fun 🙂