(Image by Miesha Moriniere Via Stocksnap.io)
I think everyone should have a word they go by for 2018, some people choose things like party, love, money, explore, family, travel and create etc. Mine is write, obviously I would choose that word and surely that should have been last years word but I didn’t do my word of the year last year. So I’m going to see if I can live by this word and next year choose another if I succeed…
- Write more books.
- Write a story everyone will read and enjoy. (Although I know you can’t please everyone).
- Try to make some money with what I write.
- Write blog posts.
- Enter more writing competitions.
- Write and create new worlds.
- Write new and interesting characters.
- Write so all my big dreams come true.
- Write with my imagination.
- Write a best selling book (One day, fingers crossed).
- Write for me because I love to write.
- Write to love, love to read.
- Write every month of the year.
- Write to keep up with my schedule.
- Write and never give up.
What is your word of the year? And why?